. The man was smitten with the child. Her beauty, wisdom, and pride were amazing for a little girl living in abject poverty. And, of course, he realised that the child somehow was aware of her power as a woman to be, of her loveliness and charm, and knew how to use them given the right opportunity. She knew instinctively, intuitively, he thought, that he was the type of man who would love children and hold sacred their right to be children. Of course, there was also the possibility that she just believed that foreigners were the greener side of her particular river.
- “The force ” is no fable. May the Force go with you.
- Excerpt from the book “Malak Desert Child” chap. 14
- Excerpt from ·”Malak Desert Child ” chapter five
- Excerpt “Malak Desert Child” Chapter two:
- Malak Desert Child, (English language version of Malak) is now available on Amazon everywhere . The official launch for the UK and the USA and Canada will take place during the current month.