. The man was smitten with the child. Her beauty, wisdom, and pride were amazing for a little girl living in abject poverty. And, of course, he realised that the child somehow was aware of her power as a woman to be, of her loveliness and charm, and knew how to use them given the right opportunity. She knew instinctively, intuitively, he thought, that he was the type of man who would love children and hold sacred their right to be children. Of course, there was also the possibility that she just believed that foreigners were the greener side of her particular river.
- How huge we all are, how disconcerted by our own size, we are overwhelmed by ourselves, by the revelation of our greatness.
- El rey de España nos habla de una España con una democracia garantizada por ley ???
- Magical realism, a misunderstood genre.
- “The force ” is no fable. May the Force go with you.
- Excerpt from the book “Malak Desert Child” chap. 14